Friday, August 20, 2010

Long time, no talk....

I have been slacking on writing the blog this week.  Quite honestly I have been just in a wonderful mood and enjoying life.  Listening to lots of good music with anything by Maroon 5, Sting and The Police topping the list of most played right now.  The weight started falling off again, but I am not really sure how much I have lost now.  Let me explain.  When I started I was over the weight limit on our home scale.  I went by how much my Dr.'s scale read the day before all of this started.  But now I think my home scale is 2lbs higher than the Dr.  SO, if that is true then I think I have lost 29lbs. I go back next Friday so we will see!

I have decided to do monthly pics.  So the first set will post on the 29th.  Pete took a pic of me the night before the live shrink diet.  I had no clue he was taking it and surprisingly enough, we were at Texas De Brazil.  I think I might on that day say my original weight and put up a new goal.  Right now the goals are set by every 10lbs, but I might move up to something bigger.

So, new good thing for the week:  True Lemon and True Lime.  They carry it in the Baking sections of Whole Foods and the new giant Kroger on Broad.  It is crystallized lemon or lime and chopped into sugar size crystals.  I put 2 packets of lime or lemon and 2 packets of Truvia in 8oz of water and it is really really good.  Tastes almost like the real thing. 

Well no one is here and I just downloaded more Maroon 5 on iTunes, time to rock out.  P.S. Does anyone else agree Adam Levine of Maroon 5 is absolutely yummy!?  My extreme R. Patz crush might be fading.....

4 comments:

  1. I've been listening to the new "Misery" and I love it. Did you get the newest one? Is it worth it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been listening to Misery too. Darlin' anything that man sings is worth listening too. Lord help me! Listening to "It Won't Be Soon Before Long" right now. R Patz, who?

    ReplyDelete
  3. True Lemon & Lime are my newest addiction too! I'm trying to get serious & lose the weight I gained when my Mom was going through her treatment. 20 lbs. nothing to sneeze at! I just worked so hard to lose the 30 lbs I had before getting pregnant & then again to get back there after having Delilah, so this just upsets me. I've been doing pretty good, down 5 lbs. Your journey is helping me emensely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep up the awesome work! We still need to make plans to see Eclipse again. I am so proud of you! ~Carey

    ReplyDelete