Sunday, August 15, 2010

The fat on my ass moves as sllllooooowwww as ....

MOLASSES right now! So I realize that a few posts back I said this would happen.  I understand it is normal, I understand it happens to most people, but I don't care.  I want this weight gone!  I am not eating  portion sizes fit for Fievel Mouskewitze to not see the scale go down.  So today I added in exercise, I walked on the treadmill and I actually enjoyed it.  I am hoping to wake up and see the scale move in the morning.  So in order to keep me motivated I am going to write a few good things that happened this week:
* I can wear a dress that didn't fit before I lost weight and it is sort of loose!
* Instead of my belly touching the steering wheel, it now sits about 2 inches back from it!  I can see my feet when I drive!
* My knee and ankles no longer hurt!
So I am going to try and focus on these things.  When I get P.O.'d I am going to remember how it was before these great things happened.  I am also going to just keep doing what I am doing, because eventually my body will have to just give up!

Now I need your help!  Tell me some of your favorite songs to workout to.  High energy, good beats, etc.  Right now and in the past these are/were a few of my favorites:
*Katy Perry,  California Gurls
*Guns and Roses,  Paradise City
*Train, Hey Soul Sister
*Eminem, Love the Way You Lie
*Lady Gaga, Alejandro and Bad Romance
*My Chemical Romance,  House of Wolves, Cancer and Mama
* Nike, Mixed Terrain Treadmill Training, various artists
*Green Day, most of their older stuff

I really need music that keeps you going, so put your favs it in the comment section. Thanks!

8 comments:

  1. I love Katy Perry's first album as well. Also, Pink. I love to work out to "who knew", "Stupid girls," and "So what."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try any of the glee soundracks. Those songs are most likely to make me look like a freak while jogging because I am trying really hard not to sing and dance along. Also, I put movies on my ipod if I am going for distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P!nk and Nickelback are great choices!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I watch TV while on the treadmill. One warning, muscle weighs more than fat. So when you begin to add exercise to your routine, this also might make the scales move in the wrong direction. But it all evens out. Especially when the scales say you might weigh a little more but your clothes fit so much better :) Tish

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have found the best place is the Apple store online. You can input "exercise or workout" in your search box and it will come back with all kinds of stuff. Then of course you can listen to it, to see if it is what you were looking for. Most of the albums are mixed artists, which is the best. Karol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the beat of Rusted Root and also enjoy listening to long Phish jam sessions. So proud of you! Keep it up! :o) Carey

    ReplyDelete
  7. Justin Timberlake, Jay-Z, The Black Eyed Peas, LL Cool J, Ludacris, Beyonce, Mary J Blige, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Rhianna, and 50 Cent all have great songs to work out to. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. Check out this blog post from Cathy Zielske (scrapbooker who used to work for Simple Scrapbooks and has published a few Clean & Simple Scrapbooking books)....she's gotten into running and did a whole blog post on her play lists.

    http://cathyzielske.typepad.com/my_weblog/2010/07/tunage.html

    -Clara

    ReplyDelete