Sunday, August 8, 2010

It's a good thing......


Hi everyone! I am feeling better and more like myself everyday. Total weight loss is 23lbs so I am excited! The soft and mushy food stage is going very well. I really feel like it is almost like eating any type of food. I can eat most things as long as they are cooking to a soft consistency. So all in all things are well.

Hard challenge of the last few days, going to Wendy's with Mom and Finn. I got a small chili and ate half of it, but it was a little hard watching them eat chicken nuggets and cheeseburgers. Tonight Pete and I are heading out to a movie and dinner, so that should be nice.

I wanted to post a few of my favorite new things. I figured if I like them then maybe you all will too!

First is a drink called FUZE. 10 calories per serving or less (depends on flavor), 1g of sugar. They are a nice change from water and since I can't have carbonation anymore they help with not getting bored with tea and water. BJ's has a coupon this month on them too! http://www.drinkfuze.com/

Second is my very favorite thing! Welch's 100% juice freezies. These look like flavor ice (remember the plastic tubes of juice you freeze and turn into a pop)? But they are soooo much better. I love Welch's concord grape juice. These are icy wonderful tubes of the juice! Yay! I am trying to find them on the web, but no luck. I found them again at BJ's. They come thawed and in the section with Crystal light and drink mixes. Oh and they are 40 to 45 calories a pop depending on flavor!

Third, Fruit2O flavored water. Love this stuff, especially Lemon and Grape flavored. http://www.fruit2o.com look under special offers for a coupon.

Fourth, is Unjury Protein. If you drink protein shakes daily, these are wonderful. The flavors are chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, unflavored and chicken soup flavored. I have tried all of them except chicken soup. They do not have the horrible protein smell or after taste. They really are good! http://unjury.com/ Plus this a Virginia based company, which I love! Ordering from them is super fast, I always get my stuff in one day!

and lastly, Special K crackers. These are wonderful! http://www.specialk.com/crackers/multi-grain I like the savory ones dipped in cottage cheese. Yum! 17 crackers is 90 calories and 2gs of fat.

Happy Sunday! I hope everyone enjoys the day!

1 comment: