Monday, August 23, 2010

30 is the new WONDERFUL!

So I said I would and I am.  I hit 30 this morning! Woot Woot!  I think it might even be 32 at the Dr.s so only because you asked I am possting the dreaded before pic and the ones taken tonight.  I am about the most unphotogentic person on earth so here goes nothing....... (look closely you might see a weight listed too)

312lbs taken the night before the liver shrink.  Note:  I am not pregnant!






And taken literally 5 minutes ago:

281lbs as of this am!

So there it is,  not sure when I will post pics again, probably in another month.

13 comments:

  1. Wow!!! Looking amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!!! You are looking great!!! Keep up the good work! It will pay off!! Congrats!!!
    --Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz..great job...you can really see it in your face..the one close up looks you did in highschool! Its a great feeling to see that number going down isnt it..keep up the great work it will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it up! I am so proud of you! You look amazing! ~Carey

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking great girl!!! I am wishing you all the luck in the world, you are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look fantastic! I'm so proud of you!!!!! Tish

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing great you can keep doing this!!! Mary G

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow~ Liz!! You've got a waist now!! You look great!! I disagree with the idea that you are not photogenic. Have you seen Sophie?? She didn't get it from Pete~ That is ALL YOU, Liz!!
    I bet you will be trading clothes with her when she is a young lady. :) You are a beautiful lady and maybe you will finally start to see what I have always known. Keep up the good work. And post more pics~ You look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am SO proud of you!! My Lizzie looks GREAT :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look great! Do you have a goal weight? Or is it just a play it by ear thing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Playing it by ear Heidi. I have a number in mind but it is too big too think that way. KWIM?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looking good. I like the dark hair too!

    Kim T.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look amazing! I really like the dark hair too.

    ReplyDelete