Friday, December 3, 2010

Well, well, well

First let me start by saying this, AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My port is completely flipped and detached from the muscle!  Also, I have been dealing with a horrific pain in my side, this pain feels like a bad cramp after running, times 10.  The Dr. looked on the image and saw that my tubing has migrated over to the area where I am feeling the pain.  Which is directly to the left of my port and over about 2 inches.  He thinks the tubing has done one or all of three things, 1) attached to the muscle, 2) attached to my pancreas or 3) is lodged between the muscle.  The only way to find out is exploratory surgery.  So instead of just a quick in and out port fix under twilight anesthesia, I now have to go through another laprascopic surgery with full anesthesia on Dec 30th. The findings will tell us how long I am in the hospital for.  So needless to say I am pissed, upset and completely dumbfounded! I am also upset that I will be in pain until the 30th.  Needless to say this New Years will blow!~  Well off to cancel our sitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment