Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Finally I did it.......

YES!!! I finally did it, I lost 50lbs! Well 52lbs on my home scale to be exact, which on the Doctors scale would be 54lbs!  This morning I weighed 260lbs! I am so damn excited! I am also proud of myself, because while in the last two weeks I have gone without a kitchen, eaten every meal at a Restaurant and not been able to go to the gym, I still lost weight! Mind you it was a slllooowww two weeks and I was stuck at 265 for what felt like ever! But damn it I did it!

Now for what happened since my last update.  I went into the Dr.'s on 10-8 and had some fluid (1cc) removed from my band.  It made a world of difference.  Erin my nurse told me I would probably need to come back in about 2 weeks and have a tiny bit put back in.  I think she is right and I will call early next week and make the appointment.  I still really dislike fills and un-fills, but it is a necessary evil.

I am headed out of town for a long weekend with a good friend.  I am so excited about this.  I need the R n R and a good head clearing. I am sure we will take plenty of pics, so I will post a new pic next week if we get a good one.

Funny story from this morning, I pulled on a pair of jeans to get Finn off to school.  I came upstairs and was talking to Pete for a bit and realized these jeans were falling down.  Pete said "you are so small now, kinda like petite". (I know he has biased eyes!)  Then he said, "But you look like a person, well, trying to wear too big pants!"  It is still crazy too me, because two weeks ago these jeans were snug.  Every time I pick up a pair of jeans to put on, I look at them and in my head I think, "there is no way in hell these are going to fit".  And they do, but now they are too big!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! This is wonderful! Keep up the good work and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Congrats! The comments from Pete are so sweet. I love it, "a person trying to wear too big pants!" Cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing so great! I'm so proud of you! I keep thinking with as fast as you are going through sizes, you're gonna go bankrupt! LOL
    If you have anything you wanna get rid of, let me know. My weightloss is going alot slower.

    ReplyDelete