Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blog spoofing: Rehab Day 10





So just some quick Rehab updates and then a blog entry unrelated.
Current weight 233
New favorite exercise thing: The shake weight (yes it works your arms will hurt!)

Now for the unrelated:

I love to read other peoples blogs and I recently came across one called Sex, Lies and Bacon. It's a "diary" of a single mom. She basically writes a great deal about her vagina, how crappy her ex-husband is and her sexcapdes. Some of it's funny, but it all made me think, how would my daily life fit into her recipe. So I decided to write a blog post trying to fit my blog into her life. Here goes:

Too tired for sex, "Mommy, it wasn't me" and M&Ms

Today was an awesome day in my world of SAHM hood. (Not sure what SAHM means, man you are sooo uncool). This morning I woke up at 6am because my sons foot was shoved literally up my ass! Why? Because we were up until 2am. Wait did I say we, I meant me. No power lead to both kids in bed with me. My husband due to snoring got to sleep in my sons double bed sans kids. It's hard to fall asleep with a curly mop of 2 yr old hair going in your mouth and up you nose. And every time I would open my eyes, these big hazel eyes would stare at me and say, "Hi Mommy, you sleeping!" Then there was the echos of "It's dark!" etc etc etc. We finally fell asleep only to wake up at some point because all the lights came on, so 2 yr old to crib, 5 yr old smashed next to me and daddy back in bed. Lots of action in the sack last night!

Today between my deep obsession with the Casey Anthony trial, cleaning bathrooms and potty training above 2 yr I never left the house. Exciting. I made a dinner that only the adults ate and bribed my kids to pee with M&M's. I might cruise through Ashland in a bit, going 25 MPH in my Mommy mobile to hit up the Wal-Mart for another pack of Princess Pull-ups and some kids bath wash. If your lucky I'll Foursquare it and just to show the gen-y crowd that I still got it, I might even search my Twitter for a coupon! Bitches!

***I am in no way trying to start a single moms/married moms battle. Everyone's life is hard, I totally get it. I jumped into the breast milk/formula battle on-line once I learned my lesson then!*********

2 comments:

  1. I'm SO excited for you! I've dreamed of being in an 18 for a LONG time. I'm sure you have too, so I know what a big deal it is. You've done great with everything, especially with all the stresses in life. I hope we can get together some time soon. Life is slowing down a bit for me, so maybe the girls & I will make a day trip. I would love to see your new, "I can shop in normal stores" body! :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my shake weight... and I don't mind saying that!

    ReplyDelete