Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Stuck on you.....

 I got a feeling down deep in my band that this food just won't go through.


I feel like Lionel Richie lately, everything I eat with any bulk to it gets stuck!  And stuck food hurts!  I know why this is happening:
 1) I eat way too fast for a band patient
2) I do not chew my food enough
3) I eat too big of bites

This morning was the worst.  I left the house at 7:30 to go get the Honda serviced, got home at 10:45 and wanted to eat quickly before Finn's bus came.  So I was on bite number two of fish and log jam.  That shit was stuck!  So I started doing what I call giraffe stretches.  That is basically where I stick my chest out as far as it will go and make my neck and torso as long as possible.  Why you ask?  Because in my simply little brain I think it will help.  Then I started taking cautious sips of water to try and push the food down.  Well folks that is when it happened.  I puked and puked and puked.  It was awful and so uncool.  It was also a let down that I let that happen.  I have got to slow myself down!  So the next time you are out with me and we stop for a bite to eat, just remind me of my Pukey Patti post please?!?!


Tonight I also joined the gym and did a full workout for the first time since I got pregnant with Sophie. I am glad I am blogging tonight because tomorrow my arms may hurt too much to do so.  It was nice to workout out in a gym again, although why do they have to smell so bad?  It was like an instant hit of sweat to the nose when I walked in.  Anyways I am looking to go in the mornings right at 9am for now.  So if anyone works out at Gold's on Broad, feel free to join me! 

Not much else going on.  I  am still losing, it just seems to go in spurts now.  I will stay the same for days, then boom lose 4lbs.  Then start all over again.  My skin is starting to show the signs of weight loss, which I do not like, but have no control over.  This is the main reason I joined the gym tonight, to try and help tone up the skin some.  Hopefully it will help, but I know I will have saggy skin.  That's OK, since in my real world I know very few, like maybe one, person that could pass for a model.  So in my crazy world, I guess I fit right in!

No comments:

Post a Comment